£28.79 (No Tax)
Introducing vegan ‘milk’ chocolates with all the smooth mouthfeel and flavour of their dairy counterparts! Deliciously creamy and gluten-free, Oat M!lk chocolates by Luker Chocolate are made from Fino de Aroma cacao and crafted at origin in Colombia.
This vegan ‘milk’ chocolate is:
· A plant-based chocolate
· 43% cocoa solids
· Made with sunflower lecithin – no soya
· A smooth, creamy texture
This m!lk chocolate couverture has all of the character of our other Luker Chocolate products, with medium cocoa notes and hints of caramel. With a higher cocoa content than many other milk chocolates, it’s bursting with all the flavour of a fantastic single origin chocolate!
Who are Luker Chocolate?
· Fino de Aroma cacao
· Fully traceable supply chain
· Grown and turned into chocolate in Colombia
Luker Chocolate are a family-based company, working to drive change in the Colombian cocoa supply chain. They take pride in producing ‘crafted at origin’ chocolates and chocolate products, using Fino de Aroma cocoa – certified by the ICCO as being the world’s top 8% for quality! The Chocolate Dream is Luker Chocolate’s vision for a better Colombia, working to improve farmer income and education, enabling environmental balance in cocoa growing communities and driving social change. By buying Luker you support these projects, and sustainable, ethical chocolate.
How do I use this vegan ‘milk’ chocolate?
· 3/5 drops fluidity – suitable for all applications
· Ideal for pairing with other flavours, such as caramel, or enjoying on its own These Oat M!lk chocolates temper in the same way as any other chocolate – if using in a tempering tank, heat it to 45C and then seed down to 29-31C. The chocolate is in button form, so it’s easy to melt.
· Suitable for moulding, dipping, desserts and all other chocolate applications